We are looking for someone who is after more than a job. This is an opportunity to grow with a team of exceptional therapists and allied health professionals who make a difference to peoples whole health, wellbeing and their lives. We have exciting plans and are looking for someone who will work hard with us to make it happen.
QuayPhysio & the HealthHub help people get their sparkle back! We work with clients who want more from their body and their life and feel keeping moving, active and doing the things they love with each passing year is a priority. We believe that health and wellbeing is affected by so many things and that everything is connected in your body and mind. We listen to and look at our clients as a whole person with a story to tell. We believe in finding the cause of the problems not just treating the symptoms and by doing this we provide long term solutions that will keep our clients loving their body and life in the years to come, with age merely being a number!
We’re looking for a full time Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist. Pilates qualification desirable but not essential. Acupuncture qualification is a plus (not a requirement). Full time, employed role with future bonus scheme.
- Lively, fun and family-like atmosphere
- Weekly continuing staff development meetings and clinical training in Physio and allied health topics
- Support in developing specialist role
- Specialist training in ConnectTherapy™ and Thoracic Ring Approach™
- Relaxed yet highly professional atmosphere - You get to wear smart casual clothes not a clinical uniform!
- Personal discount off REN products which we stock
- Opportunity to look after your own body and practice what we preach!
QuayPhysio is based at the HealthHub, Kingsbridge, Devon. This beautiful area of the country is called the South Hams and surrounded by fabulous beaches and rolling hills.
- Many top rated schools
- Lively local communities
- Lots to do – sports, hiking and biking trails, climbing, water sports, craft and foodie heaven
- Cities of Plymouth and Exeter only 1 hour away
Why Should You Apply?
- Great team of highly experienced clinicians and other allied health professionals at QuayPhysio and the HealthHub
- Shared ethos on whole person care in health and wellbeing
- Excellent professional growth and advancement opportunities
- Great team atmosphere and culture
- One hour new patient appointments and 45minute reviews to spend time with clients and make an even bigger impact on their care
- Small group classes with a strong community feel
- New, purpose built, modern clinic with studio / gym area, under floor heating, beautiful treatment rooms and surrounding area
Please send me your CV and include in your cover letter answers to the following questions:
- What is your favourite topic regarding health and wellbeing and why?
- When looking for a job which one of these is most important in choosing a job: Money, perks or opportunity? (Choose only one!)
- If you were able to meet one hero, who would it be and why?
Please email me your CV and covering letter to the following email address: